Are you looking for ways to sell items or services online? Are you wondering why people prefer WooCommerce and WooCommerce hosting? Is it really worth going for WooCommerce along with WordPress hosting in India?
Well, surely adding WooCommerce to your WordPress can be a wise step to let you sell items /services directly from your WordPress site. WooCommerce is by far the most popular Ecommerce platform nowadays. The popularity is not just as it is free to use, but as it offers an extensive array of plugins (and extensions) that can make your store fully functional. Simply put, WooCommerce is a free plugin that you can add to your WordPress website hosting with extensions for enhanced functionality.
If you want to take your store to the next level, some WordPress plugins can help optimize your site to load faster and boost your sales. One of the main advantages of plugins is that you do not require technical know-how to use them. It is very simple to install and configure a WooCommerce plugin. However, it is essential to select plugins wisely. Numerous plugins are available; however, badly coded plugins can cause problems.
Some of the popular plugins include LiveChat, OptinMonster, MonsterInsights, TrustPulse, All In One SEO, PushEngage, SeedProd, WPForms, Advanced Coupons, YITH WooCommerce Compare, Wholesale Suite, RafflePress, Uncanny Automator, HubSpot, WooCommerce Smart Coupons, Easy Affiliate, WooMarketing Bundle, WooCommerce Subscriptions, YITH WooCommerce Catalogue Mode, YITH WooCommerce AJAX Search, WooCommerce Product Slider, WooCommerce Currency Switcher (WOOCS), WooCommerce Customizer, WooCommerce Pack & Ship Bundle, Mailchimp for WooCommerce, StoreCustomizer, YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, WooCommerce Order Tracker, Booster for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Bookings, YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote, WooCommerce Product Add-Ons, YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter, WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing, WooComerrce Checkout Field Editor, YITH WooCommerce Quick View, Facebook for WooCommerce, Table Rate Shipping and many more.
Here are some must-have plugins-
- Booster for WooCommerce – This is like the Jetpack or bundle plugin for WooCommerce. Millions of websites rely on this plugin to enhance website performance and sales. Booster Plugin combines tons of features in a single package to customize the functionality of your site. This is a modular set of numerous features. Simply put, you can select and enable the particular features you need to use. This plugin will not bloat your website with stuff you don’t need. Some key features include Emails & Misc, Product input fields, Prices and currencies, Cart and checkout, Button and price labels, Payment gateways, etc. You can also get paid booster bundles if you want to.
- WooCommerce Product add-Ons Plugin – With the help of this plugin, you can offer product customization options in your store. It facilitates the easy addition of text boxes, dropdowns, custom price inputs, etc. Your customer can select and add extra product options before adding them to the cart.
- WPForms – This is the most beginner-friendly WP contact form plugin. This plugin facilitates the easy creation of things on your eCommerce website, including order forms, contact forms, online surveys, etc.
- WooCommerce Menu Cart – This plugin simplifies the checkout process. With this plugin, you can add a shopping cart button to your menu to make it easily accessible from any page on your website.
- OptinMonster –this powerful conversion and lead generation tool is best suited for small and big business owners and helps businesses with conversions. With this plugin, it is very easy to create lead generation templates, popups, and floating bars to capture the email addresses of your visitors. This can further be used in creating campaigns to turn visitors into customers and boost sales.