A term plan online is one of the simplest ways to protect the financial interests of your dependents. A term plan online is an insurance policy that provides the benefits of the sum assured to the beneficiary upon your unfortunate demise.
With a term plan online, you have the added benefit of not only staying within the cozy confinement of your home but also having an opportunity to compare the various policies that are offered to you in the market. In addition, a term online provides you with a huge cover amount. If you are making an investment at an early age, you have the added benefit of paying lower premium amounts & extracting maximum value out of the sum invested. An individual in their early 20s and an individual in their mid-30s, investing in the same policy till the age of 65, will notice that the individual in their early 20s will get a better benefit in a term plan online.
Getting a term plan online is crucial to handle unexpected situations because:
- A term plan online is a long-term investment in an insurance policy that will protect your family’s financial needs and take care of their lifestyle after your unfortunate demise. Term insurance will provide the nominee with a lumpsum sum assured or a periodical payment based on their needs. This is especially important if you are the sole breadwinner for your family.
- The benefit of a term plan online is that it is quite affordable out of all the various insurance policies that are available in the market. You can get a term plan online at an affordable price of somewhere around Rs. 1500.
- The term plan online offers you a wide range of flexibility. This means that you can change the term of your cover as per your changing financial needs. In addition, the term plan online allows you to increase the sum assured or even add riders to the policy to improve the benefit that you get out of the term plan. The riders can be critical illness cover, accidental death cover, etc.
- A term plan also offers many benefits, which is another added benefit. Depending on his total income, an insurer can claim up to 1.5 lakhs as a deduction under section 80C. According to Sections 10(10D) and 80D, the payouts or premiums will not be taxed, so you don’t have to worry.
- The insurance cover is secured by the premium you pay, allowing you to feel financially free. On maturity, a term insurance policy will repay you the entire premium amount ail any other investment shenanigan you might be facing at that time. Also, secure you and your family with an extensive life cover for times of trouble.
In the event of a term insurance policy maturing, you will receive the entire premium amount back to frequent premium payments, you can also choose to avail yourself of a term insurance plan through them.