In this article, we will discuss how to wear a denim jacket and also choose the correct one according to use. Also, we will discuss the different things which you can wear on the bottom and top of denim jackets.
How to wear a denim jacket?
Levis Strauss is also known as Loeb Strauss, was the one who created this jacket. He was also the one to be known to make the first-ever jeans worn by people. Levis is the name of the company which Loeb has started to make denim-related products. First, he had made the jeans as a replacement for the trouser which miners work. Then he made the first-ever jacket made out of denim in the world.
After which this got so famous, and people were using it in the later 80s. Then the trend of wearing this disappeared and was revived in the year 1950. The jacket is available in different designs and also shapes. These are versions of sleeveless, semi-sleeves, and also a full sleeves version. These denim materials are closely related to miners, cowboys, truck drivers, and rock stars.
When denim was introduced in the pop market, then it got so famous that people from all around were wearing them. You can wear a denim jacket with a classic white T-shirt, jacket, jeans/trousers and also boots or sneakers. This jacket gives any look that you are rocking a classic late 80s feeling.
How to choose the correct denim jacket for yourself?
Here is a list of different things to see in a jacket before you buy them.
- You will have to see whether the jacket will fit over the thickest top you have.
- You have to check whether you can button it up like the shirt or do a button-down style.
- Check if the fabric hanging down is straight planes.
- You will have to see if the end of the jacket is coming to your waist or not.
- You will also have to see whether the sleeves are getting folded at the end or they are stiff.
- You will also have to check in a long-sleeved jacket whether you can stretch your arms or not.
- You also have to select the colour of the jacket according to the style which you are doing.
What can you wear with a denim jacket?
Here is the list of things you can wear on the bottom of a denim jacket.
- You can wear jeans or joggers, whichever you like the most.
- You can wear chinos if you like and that too check the colour of the jacket and the chino you are wearing.
- You should avoid wearing jeans that are the same as your jacket which you have worn.
Here is a list of things to wear on top of this denim jacket.
- You can either wear a sweater, polo or even a button-down shirt, whichever you like.
- The best thing that will go with this kind of jacket is T-shirt, hoodies and also sweatshirts.