There are plenty of hair removal methods available in the market and most of them remove the hair temporarily. But there is one method that is said to be the best of all which is Laser Hair Removal Queens. The laser hair removal method is the most commonly performed cosmetic procedure in the U.S.
However, the hair may regrow if the follicle is harmed and not destroyed. For this reason, doctors don’t consider laser hair removal as a permanent way to remove hair. Read on to know more about the procedure.
How Does It Work?
During the laser hair removal treatment, highly concentrated light is emitted on the hair follicles. The light energy is converted into heat which kills the hair follicles sacs present in the skin destroying the hair. For most people, it requires several sessions to completely get rid of the hair, and maintenance sessions might also be needed. Recently removed hair cannot be seen by a technician, so the person needs to wait until the hair grows back. Laser hair removal is the most effective on people with light skin and dark skin but can be used on all skin types.
Is It Beneficial?
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of The Treatment:
- It is less time-consuming. It is a quick solution for the removal of your hair, compared to any other method of hair removal, it takes up less time.
- Less painful. Laser hair removal is less painful than any other method like waxing, sugaring, or tweezing.
- Can remove hair anywhere. Only eyelashes can’t be removed with the Laser Hair Removal Queens but can be used anywhere. Most commonly people get their bikini lines and back laser treatment as waxing and shaving get a bit problematic.
- Prevent ingrown hairs. Shaving and waxing can cause some serious ingrown hairs. But laser can never cause them.
- Long-term solution. Laser hair removal treatment is a long-term solution for people and also permanent for some.
How To Prepare And Expect
If you are planning to get a laser done, you should avoid waxing or pluck for six weeks before treatment. You should avoid it for six weeks prior, and after the treatment. The hair which has to undergo treatment will be trimmed to a few millimeters from the surface. Usually a numbing is applied before to help with the sting of the laser. The Laser Hair Removal Queens will be done according to color, thickness, and the location of the hair which has to be treated.