Bathroom tile has to be stunning and elegant if you want to make your interior top-notch. While we primarily focus on the room’s amenities, bathroom fittings should also be taken into account. And the primary factor is the tile which is the deciding factor.
Though plenty of bathroom tile options are coming up, the demand for terrazzo bathroom tiles hasn’t diminished. Terrazzo is a category of mosaic tiles that are arranged peculiarly to create a random pattern. Terrazzo tile has never gone outdated due to its longevity, strength, and extraordinary design that would surely draw attention.
Mosaic tiles have been in trend for a long time now. Many alternatives have been developed, but it is still a preferred choice for most customers. Not only for bathrooms, but the mosaic is also chosen for the flooring option and walls in kitchens.
Pros Of Mosaic Tiles
- Firstly, you can get various designs, patterns, colours, and shapes in mosaic tile. Select the one that suits your interior.
- Mosaic tiles are affordable. Compared to other tiles, it is cheaper. In contrast, its designs are either similar or better than others available in the market.
- It is highly durable and doesn’t break easily. The tough and rigid nature, high density, and weight make it last for a long time.
- As it is non-porous, there is no risk of internal damage or breakage due to moisture and dust absorption.
- Easy maintenance of mosaic flooring is another significant advantage. Cleaning the mosaic floor is easy, and it is stain-resistant. You can keep the tiles in mint condition no matter how many time it has passed since you installed them.
In terms of longevity, design variety, cost, and maintenance, mosaic tiles are unbeatable. But what is the significance of a terrazzo bathroom tile?
Pros Of Terrazzo Tiles
- Among all the mosaic tiles, terrazzo offers the greatest variety of designs. The haphazard arrangement of stones on it looks phenomenal and tempting. It is a classic tile choice that gives a modern appearance.
- It is water-resistant. The non-porous nature makes it last long as there is no option of moisture lock. For the same reason, it is suitable for kitchens. Thus, there is only a minimal chance of external or internal damage.
- Terrazzo tile is inexpensive, making it affordable for all. You can get an amazing interior at minimal cost with terrazzo tiles.
Mosaic tile never goes out of trend, and with the evolution of terrazzo tile, its popularity soared. Also, this option is environment-friendly and comes under LEED’s sustainable building plans. From all aspects, the classic terrazzo mosaic tile is incomparable and an ideal choice.