The Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical (KEAM) is a series of entrance exams controlled and executed by the Office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations – Kerala (CEE). This entrance exam is to seek admission into various professional courses in the state of Kerala. The KEAM entrance exam applies to more than 150 institutions in Kerala. Let’s understand the details of this entrance exam in the next few pointers of the article.
Highlights of KEAM 2021
- The KEAM 2021 will be a pen & paper-based exam conducted by CEE Kerala.
- The aspirants can apply for KEAM 2021 through online mode only on the official website at http://www.cee-kerala.org/.
- The CEE releases official notification before the exam on its official website. Thus, all candidates must regularly keep checking the site for details.
KEAM Application Form and its Process
- Registration of the candidate – The candidate needs to provide an email id and mobile number to register for the KEAM 2021 entrance exam.
- The candidate receives a system-generated application number. Further, a strong password needs to be registered to the given application number.
- The candidate needs to login with the given application number and the set password to fill up the KEAM 2021 Application Form.
- After the candidate logs in, they must provide all the personal, educational, category, reservation, and contact details carefully in the form. These details are mandatory and should be saved and then previewed before submitting the form online.
- It is also mandatory to upload scanned images of photograph, signature, and left thumb impression. All the specifications are listed on the official website.
- The application fee must be paid online through net banking or offline through Demand Draft facility.
- After the payment has been made, the application form must be printed. The photograph of the candidate must be affixed over it. Also, the form must be attested by the Head of the Institution or by a Gazetted Officer.
- The left-thumb impression must be affixed in the space provided.
- The form must be signed by parents/guardians too.
- The duly filled up application form with supporting documents must be sent to the CEE office in Kerala.
KEAM 2021 Eligibility
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the admission year.
- There isn’t any upper age limit for Engineering, Architecture, and B. Pharm.
- The educational qualification requirements for all courses are different. It can be verified from the official website.
KEAM Syllabus 2021
The KEAM Syllabus 2021 includes physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Following are the syllabus details in short.
|Introduction & Measurement||Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure||Sets, Relation & Functions|
|Description of Motion in One Dimension||Bonding and Molecular Structure||Complex Numbers|
|Description of Motion in Two & Three Dimension||States of Matter||Quadratic Equations|
|Laws of Motion||Periodic Properties of Elements & Hydrogen||Sequence & Series|
|Work, Energy & Power||S-Block Elements & Principles of Metallurgy||Permutations, Combinations and Binomial Theorem & Mathematical Induction|
|The motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body Rotation||P-Block Elements||Matrices & Determinants|
We are determined, this article shall enlighten all the aspirants of KEAM 2021 with all the essential and necessary details of the exam. Every aspirant must thoroughly study all the details given on CEE’s official website before applying for the Entrance exam. The application dates, eligibility criteria, etc., should be verified with the official website only. But for previous years’ papers and other syllabus material, one can rely on standard educational and career guidance platforms online.
A candidate with regular practice and proper time-management of the complete syllabus can skillfully crack the KEAM 2021 with outstanding scores.